slipknotcanadianslipknotcanadian

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Lord Of The Joints Ep:7 Lord Of The Joints Ep:7

sweet

that was awsome and fuck all of you that hate it it was the best thing since sliced bread!!!!!

Unknown-Clock responds:

thanx... maby if every one else could see that then i'd be set but theres always one fucker tryin to be on top when really there on the bottom getting fucked in the ass

Lord Of The Joints Ep:6 Lord Of The Joints Ep:6

SWEET!!

Thx for the account Marty, first all you motha fuckas have no class sitting there judgin his shit, i am a stoner and i'd buy this stuff anyday so go fuck your selfs yah jealous basterds keep up the good work marty.

Unknown-Clock responds:

thanx!... so any body got somethin bad to say now... no i didnt think so... so fuck ya'll all o ya'll if ya'll dont like me blow me

A Good Idea at the Time A Good Idea at the Time

Kick'n

to my faverout list it goes check out this one author http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view.php?id=145984 tell me what u think ever one who sees it go there as well

What to do What to do

Words from simon

"dredfull absoulutly dreadful"

The Dating Game The Dating Game

Gay and demented

That was about gay people and why would u make a movie about gay people. wait ur not gay are u .... the reason i hgave it ten for violance was because it was so violant to watch it its chinese torture.

Shriek - Smoking Shriek - Smoking

gay

that was the least entertaining thing i have ever seen. That is not the begining to any scary movie and that was gay and really gay. + it was very gay. I dont eaven want to write any more on it so people please Blam this move to hell.

The Mega Man Matrix The Mega Man Matrix

Grait Movie

Awsome movie u did an awsome job but i think u should have made maga man morph into the number and the numbers like on the preloader.

Fukitol Fukitol

Kickn'

Thats pretty funny so where can i buy this product lol jk that was awsome make some more with things like scrwmewife condoms
or some thing like that

in my head in my head

haha

you must have red my mind cause thats what goes on in my head all day pretty much.

nazibomb responds:

i sure did... ?

thanks for the overall 6

it compliments my lace underoos